Sunday 30 August 2015

London mood #3


heya

Ya'll know that English weather, the day taking these photos was one of them in the long time. maybe it was the weather's fault, or the 'time of the month' but I felt like I must be alone. So I was. Taking the first bus, getting off somewhere and realizing it was this beautiful court.
The meaning of these photos are kind of depression, melancholic and sad.
I believe everyone in their life has days like this, just to be alone and think. I used this day of mine to take these photos. Hopefully you will enjoy them.













I decided to post these today, as I got the same mood again. But today is a lazy day for me, in Slovakia is too hot weather to go outside and do something useful. So I just stayed inside, slept and decided to post.






love,
Ceci
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, to ma uzasnu atmosferu! Je to miestom ci super fotografiami?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ďakujem Maggi ♥niekedy ťa tam osobne zoberiem

      Delete