Friday 25 December 2015

What to wear for: Christmas?

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

May God bless your day, family, friends, your life and so your next year is wonderful as you are.
I am celebrating this Christmas in a huge presence of people, to be honest, as I live alone in Bratislava I totally got used to have many people around so I just have a kind of social depression. Just too much on me. haha
I decided to make today a post about what to wear for a Christmas Eve, or any Christmas celebration. One version is all black as black is nowadays in. I added huge earrings to whom I tried to match the make up. If you don't want to go too black on Christmas go with red, which you can't go wrong anytime.


Hope you will enjoy


 


RED:





sending much love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment