Wednesday 28 December 2016

Folkovo ♥


hello,

once again after such time I am back with a new post.
Today, in a folk dress from village I live, Prietrz. It's very old, and well, I really love it! ♥
I feel very lucky to be wearing such treasure, that people from our village take care of it. I don't own my own folk dress as we are from Bratislava city. But they borrowed me it and I just feel like a queen. haha Yes I don't wear the traditional blouse, I wanted it to look more modern.

I hope you had an amazing Christmas time home with family and I wish you very the best for the New Year! I hope all of your dreams will come true. Hopefully I will manage to post more often in next year, maybe this should be my New Year's resolution haha

Enjoy the photos taken by my sister, to who am I very thankful for ♥
















love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment