Sunday 14 January 2018

on my way to find myself #10; Hiroshima and Fukuoka


hello my dear readers,


Sometimes I wonder who actually cares to hear more about the travel, or if most of you come here for the photos, it would make sense if you could give me some feedback of what you want to know more. I don't feel like being emotional at this moment, just cruelly pragmatic haha so just write me up if you want to hear more :)


For those who come for the photos, I hope I don't disappoint with today's pile of photos from another special cities- Hiroshima and Fukuoka (Hatata is a different name for the same city- to clear the confusion :))

These cities were special.

Hiroshima because of its historical events. I could feel the atmosphere there, and I respect it in its fullness, as  

"Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it."

It is just so straight and harsh message, and there is no way you can escape it. To stand behind the world peace, we must realize that the real peace must come from us. Peace must be in our hearts, minds, families, communities, and only then we can say we really do stand for the world peace. 
I do, do you?










HAKATA-KU, FUKUOKA

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Many people asked me why do I want to go to Fukuoka. Simply, drollery. I was sure I didn't want to visit the most touristic places. Maybe I lost a day being somewhere out of sense. However, as I love to say, the hostel story, I met one amazing woman from Hon Kong I spend the dinner time with her and other people there. All I must say, it was a heart-warming experience, realizing the travelers are one of the most honest and warm people.


say hi to Sue ♥
Sue, I hope you read this and it makes you happy- as you did make me that time!
*she even has visited Bratislava in 2013, and I hope to welcome her here again.










love
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment